$100 per session, and fees are due at each session unless arrangements are made in advance.
I am covered by First Choice Health, Kaiser Permanente, and Regence. For all other insurance plans, I am an out-of-network provider, and can give you a statement that you can submit to your insurance company to be reimbursed for fees you've paid for therapy. Some questions to keep in mind when you contact your insurance provider are:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- Does my plan reimburse for out-of-network providers?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
Reduced fee services are available on a limited basis.
Cash, check and all major credit cards accepted for payment.
If you do not come for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified me at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay the full cost of the session.
Request a therapy appointment online here.
Questions? Please contact me for further information.